It’s important you work with someone knowledgeable in the field. But how can you know if the person you’re speaking to is up-to-date on the rules? To have some comfort with the company you are working with, you will need to know a few things yourself.
Over 2012, I’ve shared some important information to help business owners and non-profit leaders get a handle on social media as well as staying out of trouble. Feel free to visit what I believe are the top 10 posts on the topic as well as the Infographic below to keep in your arsenal.
Above Promotions is a full service publicity, marketing and promotions company, founded with the purpose to serve an array of clients that are looking to expand their presence in the marketplace. From a local to international market, Above Promotions Company can provide the exposure that goes above your expectations. Visit http://www.abovepromotions.com today.
Ebony T. Grimsley is the Creative Director and Owner of Above Promotions Company. She is also the recent author of “Because You’re Small: Effective Marketing Strategies for Immediate Implementation.” To find out more information on the book, please visit http://www.abovepromotions.com or purchase online at Amazon, Booktango and other online bookstores.
- Zig Ziglar is Still the Trend (abovepromotions.wordpress.com)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)