Top 10 Reasons to Love WordPress
Sure it seems a bit taboo to do a post on WordPress about loving WordPress, but it just makes sense.
There’s a sense of joy in checking the stats or replying to comments. Of course sharing great information and having a place to share the witty thoughts that creep into mind at 1 am helps too, but it’s so much more.
Here are 10 reasons to love using WordPress.com for blogging:
1. Bet you think we just posted this blog this morning. Nope! Scheduled publishing rocks!
2. When we attempted to download a software and it locked up the computer. Oh no! What happened to our great blog for Wednesday?! It was auto-saved to a Draft status. And we were right back in business.
3. Well, did you enjoy the “Pay Dirt for Reality TV” post from Wednesday? Well looks like not as much as you did the “Don’t Let Your Facebook Cover Photo Get You Into Trouble” one. Thanks to the stats feature.
4. Who know we were so international? The country breakdown summary is another cool touch thanks to WordPress.
5. The days of wondering if anyone found the content useful enough to share with others is gone. Love the ability to receive an email whenever another user inserts a link to their page, back to ours. The power of sharing is awesome!
6. Knowing our readers are smart enough to check the facts, quotes and links contained within the blogs is cool. Let’s us know they aren’t easily fooled and expect to receive truthful information.
7. Sometimes we nail it and sometimes we don’t. WordPress let’s us know right away by informing us if a topic covered in the post is of interest to those searching the internet.
8. We don’t publish these words to harbor them to ourselves. That’s why we love the social sharing plugins attached to the blog post. Simple for others to share valuable information on publicity, marketing and promotional topics.
9. Mobility on the Blackberry has to be one of the top reasons to love WordPress. Well at least if your a Blackberry owner. Blackberry isn’t getting much love in the mobile application world right now. So anyone still helping us to stay business savvy on the go, is a winner in our book.
10. Final reason to love WordPress, we only need to come up with the million dollar content. Their developers user their millions, well at least that’s what Worth of Web says they’re worth, to make it look good. That’s a great investment!
Now you know why we love WordPress. Tell us why you like using it or what you use instead as your online content manager.
Above Promotions is a full service publicity, marketing and promotions company, founded with the purpose to serve an array of clients that are looking to expand their presence in the marketplace. From a local to international market, Above Promotions Company can provide the exposure that goes above your expectations. Visit www.abovepromotions.com today.