4 Quick Tips to Help Improve Your 2013!
It’s June and some of you may be thinking “now what?” Whether you have started or delayed your 2013 goals for the year, these quick tips will help you to make sure the rest of the year stays on course. In fact you can summarize them all to one main thing, Organize!
- Organize Your Leads. Create lists for all of your social media pages. Obtain a good CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to keep track of your leads and messages to them. Personally we like Batchbook and Salesforce for basic small business use.
- Organize Your Marketing and Sales Schedule. A CRM can help you to keep in contact with your leads and customers in a timely fashion. There are programs that I’ll include in the next email (sign-up for our Above Promotions newsletter by visiting http://www.abovepromotions.com) this month to help to regularly keep your email newsletters and social media posts in front of your clients.
- Organize Your Time. Don’t spend the majority of your time on practices that are not helping you to grow clients or obtain more gigs. It’s easy to get caught up on tasks that keep you busy, but if they’re not revenue generating, cut them out or reduce your time in doing them.
- Organize Your Story. No one can follow someone who doesn’t know where they are going. Also, being a good marketer who shares their brand requires you to be able to tell the story about your company and how your company provides for the hero in their story.
Look. You can’t get around it. You need a beginning and end of game strategy for everything. So get organized today! Stay tuned to the next few emails containing other tools I’ll suggest to you.
I want to personally see you succeed. So, Organize! Organize! Organize!
What tools are you using to organize your business or brand? Comment below and you may be featured in an upcoming post.
Above Promotions is a full service publicity, marketing and promotions company, founded with the purpose to serve an array of clients that are looking to expand their presence in the marketplace. From a local to international market, Above Promotions Company can provide the exposure that goes above your expectations. Visit http://www.abovepromotions.com today.
Ebony T. Grimsley is the Creative Director and Owner of Above Promotions Company. She is also the recent author of “Because You’re Small: Effective Marketing Strategies for Immediate Implementation.” To find out more information on the book, please visit http://www.abovepromotions.com or purchase online at Amazon, Booktango and other online bookstores.
- Is Hyundai’s Ad Car Suicide? (abovepromotions.wordpress.com)