Scheduling is our number one tip for small business owners looking to start or even improve their social media strategy. Below you will find our Infographic on the subject. Please comment below if you have any other statistics, tools to recommend or want to share your personal experience on scheduling your content.
Above Promotions is a full service publicity, marketing and promotions company, founded with the purpose to serve an array of clients that are looking to expand their presence in the marketplace. From a local to international market, Above Promotions Company can provide the exposure that goes above your expectations. Visit http://www.abovepromotions.com today.
Truly the marketing umbrella is large and many are focused on pr, advertising and social media. But there are five topics within each business’ marketing strategy that cannot be neglected.
Keeping track of these on your own can be difficult (which is why we are here), but are critical to keeping your organization competitive in today’s market.
Here are the Top 5 Marketing Topics Your Business Cannot Afford to Ignore:
1. Online Video. Simple enough. People are more and more visual these days. Give them 30 seconds to 2 minutes of information to review and they’ll push play. Quality topics, with great information and/or a little bit of humor, goes a long way.
2. PC, Tablet and Mobile Websites. Potential and existing customers want to be able to access your content on the go. Even if you have a flash website, mobile marketing development tools have equipped businesses with the ability to generate a separate url for tablet and mobile viewing.
3. Philanthropy. Yep! We needed to throw you off guard. You can’t stay online or in your brick and mortar location without interacting with your community. You have to get out into your area. Whether it’s your industry or literally the neighborhood your business is in, be willing to give back with in-kind or financial donations. Time is the biggest immediate marketing benefit, but donating money helps too.
4. Inbound Marketing Process. What happens to your customers or potential clients once they interact with your business? Do your employees know enough information about products, company history, engagement or suggestive selling? Evaluating this process can help to close the loop on time it takes to close sales and make repeat ones.
5. SoLoMo. Also, known as Social Media, Location and Mobile Marketing. Taking advantage of social media sites and mobile marketing tools to create access to potential customers is a given. Debbie Hemley at the Social Media Examiner did a great job of discussing this topic. From geo tagging blogs to signing up for Foursquare, a closer eye must be taken on this immerging field.
Above Promotions Company’s Creative Director, Ebony Grimsley, will be discussing these items in more detail along with some helpful tools on WEAL in North Carolina this Saturday, May 12, 2012. Tune in online between 11 am and 1 pm to hear more tips.
Do you have any additional tips on these top 5? Do you have a 6th topic to add to our list above? Please comment below.
Need help on these top 5 topics? We would love to hear from you.
Above Promotions is a full service publicity, marketing and promotions company, founded with the purpose to serve an array of clients that are looking to expand their presence in the marketplace. From a local to international market, Above Promotions Company can provide the exposure that goes above your expectations. Visit www.abovepromotions.com today.